Early Life & Education
Lilian Ayende was born in New Jersey and raised in Puerto Rico. She was raised by a a Puerto Rican father and Cuban mother, Liliana is an only child. Liliana graduated with degrees in Communications and Journalism at Sacred Heart University. 
Liliana has dedicated her life to dance and theater since she was a young girl, as well as starting her career on the Radio when she was just 17 years old. At 23, she started on television.
She was also a showgirl and dancer for artists such as Basilio, Ednita Nazario, Belkis Concepción, and many more.
She participated as a dancer in Cabaret Off Broadway in 2005. Liliana in addition to reporting Climate Conditions on Univision 41, she practices yoga, runs and studies ballroom dancing.
In 2006, she founded her own company Voice Overs in Spanish and today she is the official voice of several companies worldwide.
She also started to have her own podcast 'Cuerpo y Mente' on audioBoom in which she talks about how to adopt simple habits to avoid unnecessary and focus more on the essential things of life, to achieve living with more intention and purpose.
- Weekend Weather Anchor for Univision 41 New York (current)
- CEO TransVoice LLC - Offering Spanish Voice Overs & Translations (current)
- Voice Overs for TV ads, Radio, Audiobooks, Phone Prompts, Corporate Narrations, Training videos, dubbing, movie trailers.
- Youth Mentor for Children's Aid Family Services NJ (current)
- News Anchor Channel 34, Caribevision, New York
- Retainer ID Voice for Channel 13 News Television, Florida
- TV Spokeperson for Triplex Dealership, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- On Air: La Mega 104.9 FM PA, WCAA 105.9 FM Latino Mix Univision Radio, NY, Cosmos 94.7 FM, PR News Editor/ WAPA Radio, PR. NY
- Host "Mapiando" Azteca America NY
- Freelance TV Reporter/Despierta America, Univision, Miami
- Happenings TV, New Jersey
- 'HELLO WAPA' Television Show, Puerto Rico.
- Promotions Assistant/ Angelo Medina Music Productions
As a voiceover artist, Liliana Ayende is able to do middle aged, senior, teen and young adult voices with Caribbean (Cuban), Caribbean (Puerto Rican), Mexican and Spanish accents she also has special skills in audio books, business, documentaries, educational, internet, movie trailers, podcasting, radio, telephone, television and video games.
Awards & Accomplishments
In 2004, Ayende was named the Radio Personality of the Year in 2004. 
In 2014, Ayende was named one of the 4 Best Latina DJs in the United States by Latina Magazine.