Spearhead may also refer to:
Spearhead is a Electronic Arts division which was once called Electronic Arts Seoul Studio before, located in South Korea, but changed its company name to Spearhead in the summer of 2014.
- Armoured spearhead, a tactical formation
- HMS Spearhead (P263), an S class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Spearhead class Joint High Speed Vessel
- Spearhead, nickname of the 3rd Armored Division (United States) in the United States Army.
- The Spearhead, nickname of the 5th Marine Division (United States) of the United States Marine Corps
- Spearhead, nickname of the 3rd Infantry Division (Philippines)
- Spearhead Ltd., an Israeli private mercenary company owned by Yair Klein
Film and television
- Spearhead (TV series), a British television series
- Spearhead from Space, a 1970 serial in the British television series Doctor Who
- The Spearhead, a peak in Whistler, British Columbia
- Spearhead Glacier, a glacier named after the associated peak in Whistler, British Columbia
- Spearhead Range, a subrange of the Garibaldi Ranges of the Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia
- Spearhead (novel), a 1958 novel by Franklin M. Davis, Jr.
- Spearhead (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Spearhead, a musical group founded by Michael Franti
- Spearhead, a metal band from the UK, founded in 2005
- Spearhead (album), an album by British death metal band Bolt Thrower
- Melanesian Spearhead Group, a forum of south Pacific island nations
- Spearhead (magazine), a British far-right magazine
- The Spearhead (website) a Men's Rights Activism website