- semi-, numerical prefix meaning "half"
- Semi or semis, in financial news, often used to refer to the semiconductor industry or the corporations therein
- Semi-automatic firearm
- Semi-detached house, a type of housing
- Semi-final, of a knockout competition
- Semi-formal, (esp. high school) dance
- Semi-submersible, a watercraft
- Semi-trailer truck (UK: articulated lorry)
- Semiquaver, the time interval in music, which is half the length of a quaver
- Semi-erection, a partial erection when the penis is enlarged but not fully erect.
Created: March 6, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Last Modified: Nov. 12, 2016, 6:31 a.m.