Pedro García founded the business in 1925, opening a children’s shoes workshop in Elda. Three years later it became a factory for men’s Footwear.
In 1954, the second Pedro García, his son, took the reins of the business. Under his direction, the firm expanded its activities and became specialized in women’s Footwear. 
A new, 4,000-m2 factory opened in 1965, and by 1968 the brand was being exported to the world’s premiere markets, appearing in Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar and being sold at Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman and Russell & Bromley. 
Today, the third Pedro and his sister, Mila, embody the latest generation. Pedro studied at Ars Sutoria in Milan and the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. 
In 1992, his father founded a new company with his children as business associates and since then he has been responsible for the brand’s artistic direction, along with his partner, Dale Dubovich. Mila manages the company, with supervision coming from her father, who serves as Chairman of the Board of directors.