None may refer to:
- Zero, the mathematical concept of the quantity "none"
- The empty set, the mathematical concept of the collection of things represented by "none"
- none, an indefinite pronoun in the English language
- None (Meshuggah EP), an EP by Swedish heavy metal band Meshuggah
- None (Cloak of Altering EP), an EP by Dutch group Cloak of Altering
- None (liturgy), a liturgical hour
- None, Piedmont, a commune in the province of Turin in the Italian region of Piedmont
- Irreligion, a lack of religious affiliation