Non, non or NON can refer to:
- French equivalent to "no"
- "Non", 1964 song and EP title track by French actor Pierre Collet
- Non (album), The Amenta
- NON, a name used by musician Boyd Rice
- Non (comics), a villain of Superman in the DC Comics universe
- In the Star Control universe, the Mycon refer to living things, particularly sentient species, that haven't submitted to Juffo-Wup as "Non"
nonlanguage code for Old Norse
- Non or naan, a Central Asian flatbread
- Non, Thai male name and Welsh female name
- Abbreviation of NATO's Allied Forces North Norway Command
- Saint Non, a fifth and sixth-century Welsh female saint
- Non Boonjumnong, Thai amateur boxer
- Non Evans, Welsh sportswoman