Kevin Leyes (born June 16, 2000) is a serial entrepreneur, investor, programmer and social media expert. He holds Argentine and Italian citizenship and is the founder and CEO of Team Leyes, a well-known jewelry brand and store, and Cohetify, a social media growth and marketing agency.
Through Cohetify, Leyes works with artists, public figures, influencers, businesses, and brands across the globe helping them with their marketing strategies and expanding their reach and audiences on social media.
Leyes plays basketball since he was 5 years old, participating in several leagues (one of them, the "Liga Nacional de Tres de Febrero") and local competitions (the "Certamen Merlo Olímpico", and others).
When Leyes was 7, he started taekwondo, a Korean martial art. He had the opportunity to participate and win the "6to Abierto de Buenos Aires Taekwondo Championships" competition. A couple of years later, he finally left Taekwondo in order to keep fully focused on basketball.
Leyes attended the "Instituto Bernardino Rivadavia", a private high school, from 2012 to December 2013. After, he switched to the "Escuela de Educación Secundaria N° 15", where he finally graduated in December 2017 with a Social science specialization and was giving several awards for having the best GPA, being an active student and others.
At the age of 17, in 2017, Leyes was selected as a Youth Ambassador by the U.S. Embassy in Argentina and the United States Department of State, who gave him a full scholarship to represent Argentina in the United States, obtaining local and international recognition. He met with Tom Cooney, the former United States Ambassador to Argentina Chargé d'affaires at Bosch Palace.      
In August 2017, Leyes developed and launched "ECOmpromiso", a community and environmental project with the objectives of generating greater awareness among his high school mates regarding the care of the environment through waste recycling and reusing.
Leyes has been always involved and compromised with educational, political, volunteering and non-profit organizations. Some of those organizations include "Jóvenes Pro", International Youth Fellowship (IYF), U.S. Embassy in Argentina, United States Department of State, World Learning, Foundation for International Understanding Through Students (FIUTS), Habitat for Humanity, Ballard Food Bank, Food Lifeline and the "Primer Centro de Copistas para Ciegos Santa Rosa de Lima". 
Leyes began studing Informatics engineering at the National University of La Matanza at 17 but dropped out after some weeks in order to pursue and focus into his entrepreneurial career. However, he seems to be active and constantly studying and learning through modern and new sources. Kevin had the opportunity to study, through programs, scholarships, and courses, at the University of Alicante, EOI Business School, Interactive Advertising Bureau from Spain, University of Virginia (University of Virginia Center for Politics), University of Washington, and National Technological University. 
At the age of 17, in 2017, influenced by the culture and the urban artistic environment of his country and the United States, Leyes founded and launched Team Leyes, a jewelry brand and store. He started out designing and selling jewelry, and within a couple of years, he became one of the most well-known jewelers in Argentina. Leyes has attracted and worked with many celebrities and artists, such as Khea, Ecko (Ignacio Matías Spallietti), Seven Kayne, Alex Caniggia and Blunted Vato.
In 2019, Leyes founded Cohetify, a social media growth and marketing agency. Through Cohetify, Leyes works with artists, public figures, influencers, businesses, and brands across the globe helping them with their marketing strategies and expanding their reach and audiences on social media.
Awards and recognition
- In 2012, Leyes was awarded by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of the Argentine Nation, Dr. Manuel Sadosky Foundation, "CESSI" and "CICOMRA" for winning the "Dale Aceptar" Challenge, a programming contest aimed at young people.
- In 2016, Leyes was preselected for the National Youth Science Camp.
- In November 2016, Leyes was selected as Youth Councillor in the Youth Parliament of the Honorable City Council of Merlo by the Merlo Government.
- In 2017, Leyes was selected as a Youth Ambassador by the U.S. Embassy in Argentina and the United States Department of State, who gave him a full scholarship to represent Argentina in the United States, obtaining local and international recognition.
- In 2017, Leyes was awarded a recognition plaque by Merlo Government for being selected as a Youth Ambassador.
- In 2017, Leyes was awarded a recognition plaque by the "Escuela de Educación Secundaria N° 15" for being selected as a Youth Ambassador.      
- In 2018, Leyes got a full scholarship for the "Expedición Ciencia" camp.