Jaburg Wilk was founded in 1984 by Gary Jaburg and has since grown from two attorneys to 34 attorneys and 75 employees. The law firm has experts with an average of 25 years experience in fields as diverse as administrative law, appellate, bankruptcy, business/corporate, business divorce, collections, construction, defamation, employment, estate planning, family law, foreclosure, healthcare, insurance law, intellectual property, internet law, probate litigation, and real estate. 
The firm follows 27 fundamentals they call the JW way: 
- Deliver outstanding legal advice.
- Treat clients’ money as if it were your own.
- Clarify and manage expectations.
- Walk in your clients’ shoes.
- Listen fully.
- Be passionate about the client experience.
- Honor your commitments.
- Act with integrity.
- Leave your ego at the door.
- Communicate to be understood.
- Demonstrate respect.
- Make a difference.
- Embrace diversity.
- Work smart.
- Treasure, protect, and promote our reputation.
- Don’t be a jerk - always take the high road.
- Be relentless about continuous improvement.
- Speak constructively.
- Lead by example.
- Be a mentor.
- Invest in relationships.
- Practice blameless problem solving.
- Always remember that we are in business to serve our client's profitably.
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Candidly discuss, then align.
- Show heartfelt appreciation.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
The Jaburg & Wilk Foundation is a non-profit foundation that awards grants to local non-profit organizations involved in the arts, education, children, at-risk programs, and other community-based efforts. The foundation looks for well-run, financially sound organizations. organizations with a proven public need, organizations with strong community support, and organizations that show an effective and efficient delivery of program services.