Kevin N. Hodge and Keith W. Hodge (better known as the Hodge Twins, born September 17, 1975) are YouTubers, fitness experts, and stand-up comedians. Together, they own and operate the Hodgetwins fitness and entertainment brand. 
Early Life & Education
Keith and Kevin Hodge were born on September 17, 1975 in Martinsville, Virginia.  They grew up in a family of 4 kids; they have an older sister and an older brother.  They were born and raised in Virginia, living in poverty. They recall shoplifting hamburger meat and pasta from Wal-Mart because they didn't have a decent supply of food at home.
Both of them eventually went to college. They graduated with Accounting/Finance degrees from the American InterContinental University.
Before getting into the entertainment industry and making YouTube videos, both Keith and Kevin Hodge worked in several different industries. They've been enlisted in the Marine Corps, they worked as undercover security guards pretending to be customers to catch potential shoplifters,  and they worked at an insurance company.  However, they never seemed to enjoy what they were doing. 
While they were working at the insurance company, they started making YouTube videos on the side.
One day, while they were at work, Keith Hodge had the idea of quitting their jobs and making YouTube videos full-time. 
On December 25, 2008, Kevin and Keith Hodge uploaded their first video on their first YouTube channel, TheHodgetwins. It was a comedy sketch that involved an argument inside a restroom.  The channel eventually turned into a comedy channel where they would give their views on current events. 
Once the channel gained traction, the twins eventually branched out to discussing different subjects. They started giving relationship advice, which was first suggested by one of their subscribers.  
After gaining traction on their first channel, Keith and Kevin focused on their personal fitness and started uploading videos on what is their most popular channel, Twin Muscle Workout. It has 2 million subscribers as of December 2018). 
After posting their first video, they received a lot of harsh criticism in the comments section. This led to the Hodge Twins ending every video with the disclaimer:"Do whatever the fuck you want." This turned out to be one of the Hodge Twins' most famous and emphatic catchphrases. 
Over the last few years, the Hodge Twins have aimed to legitimize ourselves as stand-up comedians and actors. They now do comedy tours all over the world.  Their comedy sets are inspired by Richard Pryor and Bill Burr as they have a narrative format infused with jokes based on outlandish personal stories of their relationships, past job experiences, and growing up poor.
The following is a typical exercise routine by the Keith and Kevin Hodge:
Day 1: Chest & Triceps
- Decline barbell bench press (4 sets of 5-8 reps)
- Barbell incline bench medium grip (4 sets of 5-8 reps)
- Dips - for triceps (4 sets of 5-12 reps)
- Tricep dumbbell kickback (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Push-ups - close & wide positions (4 sets of 8-12 reps)
Day 2: Legs
- Leg press (5 sets of 15-20 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Seated leg curl (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Standing calf raises (4 sets of 15-30 reps)
- Dumbbell lunges (4 sets of 8-12 reps)
- Glute ham raise (3 sets of 10 reps)
Day 3: Back & Arms
One of the Hodge twins doing a bicep curl One of the Hodge twins doing a Lat Pulldown
- Wide-grip lat pulldown (4 sets of 8 reps)
- Leverage high rows (3 sets of 5-10 reps)
- Cable hammer curls - rope attachments (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Dumbbell curls 21 (3 sets of 21 reps) 
* Note: For 21s, use 3 variations (7 reps each):
- Top half of ROM (range of motion)
- Bottom half ROM
- Full ROM
Day 4: Shoulders
- Leverage shoulder press (4 sets of 5-8 reps)
- Standing barbell press behind the neck (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Seated barbell military press (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Side lateral raise (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Upright barbell row (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Seated bent-over rear delt raise (4 sets of 10 reps)
- Leverage shrug (4 sets of 15 reps)
Day 5: Abs
- Jogging - Treadmill (1 hour)
Day 6: Rest
With regards to nutrition, the Hodges eat somewhere between 120 and 140 grams of protein per day. Kevin says that, if they were to eat a gram of protein per pound of their bodyweight, they would eat around 210 grams of protein. As a result, he believes that is ‘way too much’ for his colon and kidneys to process. 
When the Hodge Twins want to lose weight, they follow these six rules: 
- Eat lean meats (i.e. chicken) and eggs for your sources of protein.
- Consume vegetables, potatoes, rice, and legumes for your carbohydrates.
- Always aim to eat home-cooked meals; if that’s not possible, then choose a healthy option from a restaurant menu.
- If you want to lose weight, eat between 1800-2000 calories per day; note that this range is for the Hodge Twins and does not apply to everyone.
- Restrict your carb intake to 50 grams or less 2 or 3 days out of the week.
- Eat around 6 small meals per day.
Because health and fitness is a huge part of their lives, the twins aim to set an example for their kids and make nutrition, fitness, and body image part of their lifestyle, as well. 
They are both International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) certified personal trainers. 
Out of the two, both of them agree that Kevin is more laid back and Keith is more serious. 
On the morning of September 16, 2013, the Hodge Twins' mother passed away.