Blockchain Cuties Universe

Blockchain Cuties Universe wiki, Blockchain Cuties Universe review, Blockchain Cuties Universe history, Blockchain Cuties Universe founders, Blockchain Cuties Universe motto Blockchain Cuties Universe ownership, Blockchain Cuties Universe email, Blockchain Cuties Universe address, Blockchain Cuties Universe phone, Blockchain Cuties Universe headquarters Blockchain Cuties Universe news, what is Blockchain Cuties Universe, where is Blockchain Cuties Universe Blockchain Cuties Universe wikipedia
Blockchain Cuties Universe revenue, Blockchain Cuties Universe employees, Blockchain Cuties Universe location, Blockchain Cuties Universe facts

Blockchain Cuties Universe is a decentralized crypto collectible game allowing players to collect, breed, level up, and trade digital creatures. [1]

Overview

Blockchain Cuties is set in Cutieland, a place much like Earth where all the Cuties live. Cuties can be traded between players like any cryptocurrency. While every Cutie is unique, they adhere to a hierarchy. Regular Cuties are the most common, the way they look is tied directly to their genomes and they don't possess any special abilities. Tribute Cuties are tributes to modern pop culture, cinema, and video games, they are a bit stronger. Unique Cuties are ultra rare breeds that can't be reproduced by regular players, they only come in limited quantities. Cuties can be traded on TRON, EOS, or Ethereum blockchains and in 2018 it was reported that Blockchain Cuties Universe was the first game to support two blockchains simultaneously. [5]


Blockchain Cuties has an involved community that actively participate in polls to determine which creatures, items, features, and other useful things should be added to the game. They're so transparent that their roadmap is a Trello board! [3]


In the beginning of April 2019, Blockchain Cuties Universe sold off it's beloved mascot and first ever digital pet Koté in a pivotal moment for the game. The game will be focusing less on collecting and trading, and more on strategy. The company announced that 90% of the funds from the sale would go to adding new features to the game and the other 10% will go to a Latvian animal shelter. [4]


On April 25, 2019 Blockchain Cuties Universe developed a digital pet named DartaNyan and was offered to users during the Cryptogames Conference in Minsk, Belarus. The sale was hosted by Auctionity and the proceeds were all donated to TeenGuru, a business and tech school for youth. [2]


Youtube Video
Blockchain Cuties Youtube video


All information for Blockchain Cuties Universe's wiki comes from the below links. Any source is valid, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Blockchain Cuties Universe are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Other wiki pages related to Blockchain Cuties Universe.
Qmc9pRQyfNHaXT9mL8hTYyEgRhpPunqV7yGZEoYAr9L6LD