Disambiguation is word-sense disambiguation, the process of identifying which meaning of a word is used in context.
Disambiguation may also refer to:
- Sentence boundary disambiguation , the problem in natural language processing of deciding where sentences begin and end
- Memory disambiguation , a set of microprocessor execution techniques
- Ø (Disambiguation) , a 2010 album by Underoath
- Disambiguation (Pandelis Karayorgis album) , a 2002 album by Pandelis Karayorgis and Mat Maneri
- Ambiguity , an attribute of any concept, idea, statement or claim whose meaning, intention or interpretation cannot be definitively resolved