Since she began dancing at a young age, Lisa was part of a Thai dance crew called "We Zaa Cool" which included BamBam of Got7. She was introduced as a trainee under YG Entertainment with the release of a dance practice video on their official Youtube channel in 2012. She also made an appearance in the music video for "Ringa Linga" by Taeyang in 2013, though unidentifiable.
- Lisa is referred to as the "Thailand Princess" in her birthplace.
- Lisa is YG's first non-Korean artist.
- Her Zodiac Sign is Aries.
- Her Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox.
- Lisa was the only person accepted into YG during the YG audition in Thailand in 2010.
- She was the 2nd member to be revealed.
- She appeared with YG Entertainment stars in the ad for the fashion brand NONAGON.
- She is expected to be famous worldwide because she speaks Korean and English.
- She has practiced at YG for about 5 years in YG, she has a talent for dancing.
- Lisa is fluent in Thai, Korean, Japanese and English.
- Nicknames: Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak, Flying Lisa, RyeoLisa, Kkogi (elephant) Lisa.
- Her favorite food is Gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup) and French Fries.
- She's childhood friends with Got7's BamBam.
- She owns four cats Leo, Luca, Hunter and Tiger. Luca and Leo live with her in Korea, whereas Hunter and Tiger live in Thailand with her.
– Lisa was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
– Lisa is an only child, according to SBS Cultwo Show (July 6 2017).
– Lisa had a stepfather whose a top certified Swiss chef in Thailand. Her stepfather’s name is Marco Brueschweiler.
– Formerly, her name was Pranpriya and her friends called her by the nickname Pockpack. It was changed to Lalisa after a fortune telling. (Lalisa means the one who is praised.)
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– She’s childhood friends with GOT7′s BamBam as they were both part of the dance crew We Zaa Cool.
– She was the only person accepted to YG in the YG Audition in Thailand 2010.
– She trained for 5 years 3 months (2011 April).
– She became a trainee during middle school and lived in Korea since.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Thai.
– According to all members and staff Lisa is the most different onstage vs off stage.
– Members said she’s really playful and mischievous off stage.
– She was voted as the best at aegyo in Blackpink by all members.
– Lisa is referred to as the “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace.
– She acted in NONA9ON CF (2014 and 2015)
– Lisa also acted in NONA9ON CF for 2016 and 2017.
– She appeared in BIG BANG Taeyang’s ‘Ringa Linga’ MV.
– Lisa loves make-up a lot (revealed on Get It Beauty).
– Lisa plays Ukulele.
– She can also play the guitar. (According to Lisa on “LINE TV THAILAND”)
– Lisa is a Buddhist.
– Her favorite food are French fries.
– Her Korean favorite dish is Gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup).
– Her favorite drinks are the sweet drinks.
– Her favorite color is yellow.
– According to Parris Goebel, Lisa is the kind of dancer who isn’t made, but the kind who is naturally blessed.
– Lisa’s new nickname is LaLi Con Artist due to her cheating at board games. (13th of April,2017 on V Live.)
– Lisa loves to sleep.
– She loves photography and taking pictures. She often takes pics of the other members.
– Lisa has been friends with Bambam for 11 years (as of 2017).
– Lisa’s also friends withCLC’s Sorn, NCT’s Ten and (G)I-DLE’s Minnie.
– Lisa is part of the “Thai line”, a group chat consisting of GOT7’s BamBam, CLC’s Sorn and NCT’s Ten.
– Lisa participated in the dance collaboration of the SBS Gayo Daejun 2016 with Shinee’s Taemin, BTS’ Jimin, NCT’s Ten, GOT7’s Yugyeom and Jinyoung, Red Velvet’s Seulgi, DIA’s Eunjin and Oh My Girl’s YooA.
– She wants to participate to the dancing show ‘Hit the Stage’ because she thinks that show is for Main Dancers like her (According from Lisa at Interview in Japan).
– Lisa and Rose are the first K-Pop girl group members to reach 1 million ‘likes’ on Instagram.
– Lisa ranked 15th on The 100 Most Beautiful Faces Of 2017
– Lisa’s ideal type: She said she likes older guys, who can take good care of her. Also she likes kindhearted men, who can cook and who have a lifestyle that fits hers.