Jay Solnick earned his bachelor’s degree in Economics from Brandeis University in Boston, Massachusetts and a law degree from Temple University School of Law.
Jay has extensive experience litigating a wide variety of cases and claims in the state and federal courts of southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The insight and experience gained throughout his career, including the years which he spent handling insurance defense cases, are now utilized to the benefit of his clients in pursuing their claims. Jay’s practice is focused in the areas of personal injury, insurance claims, and other matters involving the rights of individuals.
Jay is the proud father of two young girls and is an avid supporter of Temple University’s athletic programs as a member of the Temple University Owl Club Executive Board.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, 1994
- B.A., Economics, Brandeis University, 1989
- New Jersey, 1994
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1996