Here are the following steps to start editing Everipedia on the blockchain site (https://iqnetwork.io):
Get an EOS account
1) Obtain at least 5 EOS, either through a cryptocurrency exchange or through the June 2 2018 genesis event. Alternatively, you can skip this step and use a credit card to purchase EOS in the next step. There are many exchanges that offer EOS, such as:
2) Obtain an EOS account. To do this, you will need to either have one already from the June 2 2018 genesis event, or you can create one by following the instructions here : https://eos-account-creator.com/
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SAVED YOUR PRIVATE AND PUBLIC KEYS.
3) Once you have your EOS account, install Google Chrome if you do not have it already. https://www.google.com/chrome/
4) Install Scatter and import your private key from Step 2:
5) Visit https://iqnetwork.io and verify that your account name is showing in the top right corner.
Get IQ Tokens
7) Send IQ tokens to the account you created in Part 2. You should now see a balance if you refresh the page and click your account name on iqnetwork.io.
8) Click your account name and select "GET BRAINPOWER" or " ## BRAIN". This will allow you to stake IQ for Brain Power, which allows for editing and voting.
9) You will now see the Brainpower Management screen. After reading the description, you can begin to stake. To stake IQ for Brainpower, enter an amount, then click "New Stake".
10) You will get a popup window from Scatter confirming that you wish to make the transaction. Click "accept". This may take a few seconds to confirm so please wait.
11) You should now see your stake as a row in the stake table. You should also notice that your Brainpower balance has increased and your IQ balance has decreased. After the staking period is over (currently 21 days), you will be able to claim back your IQ tokens, but you keep the Brainpower. You can then choose to re-stake them again and earn even more Brainpower from the same IQ.
Create A Page
12) Now that you have Brainpower, you are able to edit, vote, and create pages. To begin, select the + sign next to your EOS account name at the top right hand side of the screen. When the popup box appears, enter the desired title of your page.
13) You should now be on the edit page. A popup tour window should appear that will help highlight some of the important parts of the page. When you are done with the tour, you can close it by pressing the X.
14) After you are done editing, click the blue "Save" button. You will get another Scatter popup - click "accept" and you will be directed to the voting page.
15) You should now be on the voting page. On the right hand side, you will see the before and after changes to the page. If it is a new page, only the right-most IPFS hash is important.
16) To place a vote on the page, enter the number of votes you want, then click either "Reject" or "Approve". The voting period is currently 6 hours. After 6 hours, the votes are tallied. The closer the vote is to 50/50, the smaller the IQ reward for the votes. The editor/proposer will still be rewarded with IQ, however, as long as the vote is at least greater than 50% regardless.