Emily Helena Ogle (born August 5, 1996) is an American soccer player who plays as a midfielder. She has represented the United States on the under-20 national soccer team and plays for the Penn State Nittany Lions. In December 2016, she was named as a U.S. Soccer Young Female Player of the Year nominee.
As a freshman at Penn State, Ogle started all 24 games of the 2014 season for the Nittany Lions. During a match against West Virginia, she scored a goal and provided an assist to lift the team to a 3–1 win. She finished the season having played 1,922 minutes, scored three goals and served four assists. Ogle scored the game-winning goal against Wisconsin the same year.
During her sophomore year, she helped Penn State advance and win the NCAA College Cup. She scored a goal and provided an assist during the team's 4–0 victory over Ohio State in the third round of the tournament. She scored her second game-winning goal of the season in the 12th minute of a 2–0 win over West Virginia in the quarterfinals. As a midfielder, Ogle played all 90 minutes in Penn State’s 1–0 victory over Duke University in the College Cup Final. She ranked fourth on the team in minutes played (2,098) and finished the year with seven goals and five assists (19 points).
- Big Ten Conference Freshman of the Year: 2014
- Academic All-Big Ten: 2015
- Big Ten Conference Distinguished Scholar: 2015
- Big Ten Conference All-Freshman team: 2014
- All-Big Ten Second Team: 2015
- NSCAA All-Great Lakes region first team: 2015
- Women's College Cup All-Tournament Team: 2015
- U.S. Soccer Young Female Player of the Year nominee: 2016
- with Penn State Nittany Lions
- NCAA College Cup: 2015