Dream Crazy is a television ad by American sports equipment manufacturer Nike Inc. . It was expected to be broadcasted on September 6, 2018 for the opening game of the NFL season, and was available online several days before the NFL game. 
"Dream Crazy" is a 2:05 long video narrated by Colin Kaepernick.  The video features well-known accomplished athletes like basketball player LeBron James , tennis player Serena Williams and marathon runner Eliud Kipchoge , as well as a variety of less-known people, including Michigan linebacker and homecoming queen Alicia Woollcott,  some handicap athletes and others.
By order of appearance, the video shows:
- Nyjah Huston , an American skateboarder, 
- Isaiah Bird, a kid born without legs who became a wrestler at 10, 
- Zeina Nassar, a German female boxer, 
- Kai Lenny , a big wave surfer,
- Megan Blunk, wheelchair basketball player and Olympic gold medalist, 
- Eliud Kipchoge , fastest marathoner in human history, 
- Alicia Woollcott, first female linebacker at the Grand Blanc Varsity Football team and homecoming queen, 
- Charlie Jabaley, an Ironman finisher who was diagnosed with a brain tumor and who lost 120 pounds, 
- Lacey Baker , an American skateboarder, 
- Alphonso Davies , a refugee who became professional soccer player in Canada
- LeBron James , American professional basketball player often considered as the best basketball player in the world, 
- Colin Kaepernick , American football quarterback who became a national figure when he kneel on one knee rather during the United States national anthem, 
- United States women's national soccer team , 
- Shaquem Griffin , one-handed professional football player and the Seattle Seahawks linebacker,
- Serena Williams , American professional tennis player.
A research conducted by Edison Trends revealed that Nike's online sales surged 31% after the release of the ad.