Early Life and Education
Agalli was born in Europe and grew up in New York. graduated from Stivers High School of the Arts in Dayton, Ohio. Agalli attended Manhattan College where he earned a BBA in Finance in 2009.
Early in his career, Agalli worked in Global Wealth Management at Merrill Lynch, a Manager at Chat American and Lusardi's Restaurant Group, Private Client Banker at JP Morgan Chase, and Business Owner at Always Thirsty. Currently, Agalli is the owner of the multi-million dollar pizza business Rocky’s Pizza Group, Rocky’s Pizza Vinoteca Inc. In addition, he is the owner of the ER Bar and Lounge, Old Country Coffee Corp, EZ Furniture Solutions Corp and Private Real Estate & Real Estate Management.
In his free time, Agalli enjoys scuba diving, free diving, and traveling.
Political Affiliations and Donations
- Hillary Clinton (67th United States Secretary of State, United State Senator)
- Mark D. Levine (Council Member for the 7th Council District New York City. Democrat)
- Keith Powers (Council Member for the 4th Council District New York City. Democrat)
- Mark Gjonaj (Council Member for the 13th Council District New York City. Democrat)
- Keith L. T. Wright (Chair of the New York County Democratic Committee, Former Assemblyman)