Bob Proctor is an American Author, Motivational speaker, and success coach who travels the world preaching how people can utilize the Law of Attraction to their own benefit. Proctor has written numerous books and has been featured in The Secret.
Life and Career
Bob Proctor dropped out of high school. He left the ninth grade and attained a series of low-paying jobs only making a few thousand dollars a year. However, he reached a turning point in his life when he was 26 years old and read Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich. He said the book motivated him to change his mindset.
By studying the principles behind Think and Grow Rich further, he went from making a few thousand dollars a year to $175,000 a year to over $1 million a year. Proctor accomplished this transformation by starting a company washing floors which quickly grew to cover corporate offices in Toronto, Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta, London, and Chicago.
In in 1961, Proctor began working for Earl Nightingale, eventually rising to the newly created position of Vice President of Sales. He soon started his own network of nineteen companies specializing in personal development which provided seminars, books, programs, and one-on-one coaching to clients.
In 2006, Proctor was featured in the movie The Secret and was invited on a number of T.V. shows such as Ellen and Larry King Live. He has over 40 years experience in personal development and recently launched the Proctor Gallagher Institute with Sandy Gallagher.
Bob Proctor has written several books throughout his career:
- You Were Born Rich (1997)
- Contact Capital: How to Turn Your Contacts into Cashflow (2008)
- The ABCs of Success: The Essential Principles from America's Greatest Prosperity Teacher (2015)
- The foreword for Get Up!: I Can't. I Will. I Did... Here's How (by Rodney C. Flowers; 2015)
- Take Action Now! (w/ Jimmy Mack & Maria Nemeth; 2016)
- The introduction for Your Super Power Mind!: Tap Into Your Hidden Mental Powers - 5 Dynamic Techniques (2017)
- Destinies: Motivating Stories From Ordinary People who Created Extraordinary Results(w/ Peggy McColl & Sandra Gallagher; 2017)
- The forward for Magnetic Love: Stop Chasing What You Want... Start Attracting It (by Jennie Lynn; 2017)
- The forward for The Rise of the Chosen Ones: How to Choose Yourself for Greatness (by Joseph C. Parker; 2017)
- The foreword for Jacquelyn - The Prophet of Profit: Let the PROFIT grow in all areas of your life starting today! (by Jacquelyn MacKenzie; 2017)
- The forward for The Mentor in Me: What To Do & What Not To Do (by William Todd; 2017)
- The Art of Thinking: Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life (w/ Sandra Gallagher; 2018)