Anjali (Devanagari : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Sanskrit word that means "divine offering". It isn't only a given name, but additionally the name given to the greeting between Hindus, Buddhists and additional religions on the Indian Continent: hands folded together.
Use as a name
- Anjali (actress born 1986) (born June 16, 1986), Indian actress
- Anjali Abrol (born December 16, 1990), Indian actress
- Anjali Bhagwat (born December 5, 1969), Indian shooter
- Anjali Damania (born September 19, 1968), Indian anti-corruption activist and politician
- Anjali Devi (born August 24, 1927 – died January 13, 2014), Indian actress and producer
- Anjali Forber-Pratt (born June 22, 1984), American wheelchair racer
- Anjali Gopalan (born September 1, 1957), Indian human and animal rights activist
- Anjali Gupta (born 1975 - died 2011), Indian former officer in the Indian Air Force
- Anjali Jay (born August 9, 1975), English actress
- Anjali Joseph (born 1978), British-Indian author, journalist, and teacher
- Anjali Lavania (born May 15, 1985), Indian actress and model
- Anjali Mendes (born January 29, 1946 – died June 17, 2010), Indian fashion model
- Anjali Patil (born September 26, 1987), Indian actress
- Anjali Pendharker (born April 3, 1964), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma (born December 12, 1956), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma Raichand, a fictional character from the Karan Johar's 2001 film, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...
- Anjali Sudhakar (born May 22, 1972), Indian actress
- Anjali World (born September 15, 1992), Indian singer-songwriter and marine conservationist
- Anjali (1957 film), directed by Chetan Anand
- Anjali (1977 film), directed by I. V. Sasi
- Anjali (1990 film), directed by Mani Ratnam
- Añjali Mudrā, a hand gesture which consists of putting the palms together in front of the chest.
- Anjali Pictures, an Indian film production company.