ZGS Communications, also referred to as the ZGS Group or ZGS Broadcasting, is a television and radio station operator in the United States, based in Arlington, Virginia. The company operates 13 stations: 11 television stations (with the exception of WZGS-CD, all of which are Telemundo affiliates), and two radio stations. All of their television stations and one radio station broadcast in Spanish (The exception, WILC in Laurel, Maryland, flipped to an English-language conservative talk format on February 3, 2014).
As of 2016, ZGS currently owns the following:
- Unless otherwise noted, all of ZGS's television stations are low-power stations.
- 1 KTDO is a full power television station.
- 2 WRDM-CD/WDMR-LP airs the Jewelry Television Shopping network during the overnight hours.
- 3 WZGS-CD is an Independent station.
|City of License / Market||Station||Channel|
|Years Owned||Current Ownership Status|
|Atlantic City, NJ / Philadelphia, PA||WWSI||2008-2013||Telemundo owned-and-operated (O&O)|
|Boston, Massachusetts||WNEU||2003-20141||Telemundo owned-and-operated (O&O)|
|WTMU-LP||2002-2016||NBC owned-and-operated (O&O) WBTS-LD channel 8|
|Fresno, California||KNSO||2009-20141||Telemundo affiliate owned by NBCUniversal|
(Operated by Serestar Communications)
|San Antonio, Texas||KVDA||2009-20141||Telemundo owned-and-operated (O&O)|
- 1 Owned by NBCUniversal (owner of Telemundo), ZGS operated and managed the stations.
|Washington, DC||WILC 900||900 AM WILC (Spanish Contemporary)|