UST Global is a multinational provider of IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California,USA. Stephen J Ross founded UST Global in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company has offices in USA, India, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Poland.
UST Global specializes in Healthcare, Retail & Consumer Goods, Banking & Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.
UST Global offers services in Engineering services,PCB and Hardware Development, Embedded engineering product development, consulting, tech build, application development, infrastructure, e-commerce, business intelligence, data management, social media solutions, and BPO services.
The company has three "engines of innovation". The Apple Tree Lab is an "innovation gym" where professionals are invited to experiment without fear of mistakes, 'Eureka!' is UST's Idea Management System and 'Open Minds' is a collaboration space on the Web. Forrester Research, in its "Maximising Innovation from ERP Service Providers; Insights from Nasscom 2010" report, noted that: "Companies like UST Global allow their employees to spend part of their time in a research lab, developing user cases for new technologies." UST Global won the ‘Most Innovative Emerging Corporation Award’ at the International Business Awards 2012 held in New Delhi.
In March 2012, UST Global acquired Andare, a company engaged in developing mobile solutions for large enterprise CRM applications. Andare's iDispatch product is an enterprise mobility solution for the field services industry. 
UST Global has tied up with Centro Fox, presidential library and learning centre in Mexico, to facilitate entry into Latin America. Former Mexican President Vicente Fox, spearheads Centro Fox activities.
UST Global Campus
UST Global has started its expansion plans in Thiruvananthapuram with the construction of an own campus, near Technopark. The proposed campus is spread over 36 acres (150,000 m2). The campus will also feature a 12-acre (49,000 m2) waterbody channeling through the various blocks of the campus.
UST Global has facility in Info park (Lulu Cyber Tower, Carnival, Vismya ),Kochi, Kerala.
UST Global also has a facility in ASV Suntech Park, Mettukuppam, Chennai.
UST Global opened a new facility in Prestige Shantiniketan, ITPL, Bangalore in 2012.
UST Global opened a new facility in DLF Cyber City , Gurgaon in 2013.
- 1998: Stephen Ross founded the company in California
- 1998: Started Operations in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala India
- 1999: Acquired Pinnacle Consulting.
- 1999: Magnecomp International, a division of the Singapore Listed Magnecomp Corporation, acquires an interest in UST. G. A. Menon becomes the company's Non-Executive Chairman.
- 2000: Mr. Ross brings UST Global their first Fortune 100 customer.
- 2001: Becomes the fastest company to be accredited with SEI CMM level 5
- 2002: Dan Gupta joined UST Global as its CEO.
- 2003: Expanded operations with centers in Chicago and New York.
- 2004: Expanded operations with center in Malaysia.
- 2005: Acquired eBuilt Inc
- 2005: Assessed at SEI CMMI Level 5 and PCMM Level 5.
- 2005: Opened BPO operations in Chennai.
- 2006: Acquired Canada-based QA Labs Inc.
- 2006: Initiated European operations with set up of UK office
- 2006: Acquired 36 acres (150,000 m2) of land for exclusive campus in Thiruvananthapuram.
- 2007: Announced USD 130 million expansion plan.
- 2007: Expanded operations with new centers in Kochi and Makati City.
- 2007: Entered the 2007 North American Offshore Applications Services Magic Quadrant.
- 2007: Ranked among Best Green Outsourcers of 2007.
- 2007: Profiled in Independent Research Firm Report on mid-tier Providers by Forrester Research, Inc.
- 2008: Ranked second on the 2007 Top 20 Outsourced Software Testing & QA Vendors Report.
- 2008: Ranked first for Legacy Modernization Services.
- 2008: Positioned among the 21 companies in the 2008 North American Offshore Applications Services Magic Quadrant.
- 2009: Established GenShare, a joint venture with GE.
- 2009: Expanded operations with new delivery centre in Chile.
- 2010: Partnered Virgin Racing Formula One team for the 2010 season.
- 2011: UST Global Forms Innovation Lab Partnership with CCH.
- 2012: UST Global Acquires Andare.
- 2012: UST Global partners with Kony, Vidyo, Apperian to build on its mobile strategy.
- 2012: UST Global opens fourth US Domestic Sourcing Center Dallas Metro area, Texas.
- 2012: UST Global starts operations in Mexico.
- 2012: UST Global’s iDispatch earns the Vidyo Excellence Award for Customer Service 
- 2014: Became the principal sponsor of the Chennai Super Kings for three years.
In early 2008, California arbitrators ruled that US Technology Resources, LLC must pay Stephen J. Ross US $7.5 million for his founding interest in the company. The company had disputed the extent of Ross's actual contributions. The arbitration award was then confirmed by the Los Angeles Superior Court and judgment entered in Ross' favor.