Tika (or tika) can refer to:
names in various languages:
- Tilaka, the Nepalese name for 'tika'
- Peter, Albanian variation of a nickname for Petrika
- Crown Prince, a title in certain Indian monarchies
- Tika - a boy name derived from the Navaho Indian Name O'teeka - meaning "Sun Maiden"
in geography and astrology:
- A place in Abkhazia
- Tika, Estonia, village in Misso Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- A place on Saturn's satellite Rhea
- Tika Waylan, a major character in the DragonLance series of fantasy novels
- Apache Tika, a content analysis toolkit from the Apache Software Foundation
- TİKA - Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency (Turkish: Türk İşbirliği ve Kalkınma İdaresi Başkanlığı)