Sandrine is a popular French female name. It is a diminutive form of Sandra, a shortened form of Alexandra, the female version of Alexander, which means Protector of Men. There are variants such as Sandrilene.
- Sandrina Malakiano, Indonesian journalist
- Sandrine, Australian singer-songwriter of pop music.
- Sandrine Anna-Brigita, Canadian Artist
- Sandrine Bailly, French biathlete
- Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
- Sandrine Bonnaire, French actress
- Sandrine Corman, Belgian model
- Sandrine Erdely-Sayo, French pianist
- Sandrine François, French singer
- Sandrine Fricot, French high jumper
- Sandrine Holt, Canadian actress
- Sandrine Kiberlain, French actress
- Sandrine Piau, French opera singer
- Sandrine Pinna, Taiwanese Actress
- Sandrine Renard, Canadian journalist
- Sandrine Testud, French tennis player
- Sandrine Veysset, French film director
- Sandrilene fa Toren, character from Tamora Pierce's quartets.