Rashard Malick "Hollywood" Higgins (born October 7, 1994) is an American football wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Colorado State.
Higgins attended Mesquite High School in Mesquite, Texas, where he was a three-sport athlete in football, basketball and track. He played as a wide receiver for the Mesquite football team. As a senior, he had 69 receptions for 1,136 yards 10 touchdowns. Higgins was a two-star recruit by Rivals.com.  He was a starter on the Mesquite basketball team, where he averaged 17 points per game.
He also excelled in track & field at Mesquite. At the 2013 District Meet, he took fourth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.76 seconds, while also placing seventh in the long jump with a leap of 6.68 meters (21 ft, 8 in).  He posted a personal-best time of 53.48 seconds in the 400-meter dash at the 2012 Rockin R Relays, where he finished fifth. 
As a true freshman at Colorado State University in 2013, Higgins started all 14 games.  He finished the season with a school freshman record 68 receptions. He also had 837 yards and six touchdowns.  As a sophomore in 2014, Higgins was a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award.  
- 2015 MW Preseason Offensive Player of the Year
- Finalist, 2014 Biletnikoff Award
- 2014 consensus All-American
- Led nation in receiving yards (1,750) and receiving touchdowns (17) in 2014
- Ranked first in nation in yards-per-catch (18.2) among players with 65+ receptions
- Has 12 career games with 100 or more yards
- In just two seasons, has caught 164 passes for 2,587 yards and 23 touchdowns
- Named 2014 Male College Athlete of the Year by Colorado State Hall of Fame
The Cleveland Browns drafted Higgins in the fifth round (172nd pick overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.  On May 13, he signed a four-year contract worth about $2.52 million, which included a signing bonus worth about $184,000.  He had six receptions for 77 yards in his rookie season.
On September 3, 2017, Higgins was waived by the Browns and was signed to the practice squad the next day.   He was promoted to the active roster on September 16, 2017.  On September 17, in the Week 2 game against the Baltimore Ravens, he had a career-best seven receptions for 95 yards in the 24–10 loss.