Hershey can refer to things including locations and companies in the United States, and is the last name of individuals notably Milton S. Hershey, founder of the Hershey Company, a major chocolate manufacturer in the United States.
- Milton S. Hershey (1857–1945), American confectioner and philanthropist; founder of the Hershey Chocolate Company
- Stephen S. Hershey Jr. (born 1964), American politician
- Hershey, California
- Hershey, Cuba, also known as Camilo Cienfuegos, in Mayabeque province
- Hershey, Nebraska
- Hershey, Pennsylvania, home to the chocolate company
Companies and organizations
- The Hershey Company, the largest chocolate manufacturer in North America, headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Hershey bar, their most iconic product
- Hershey Creamery Company, an unrelated Pennsylvania-based ice cream manufacturer
- Hershey Development, slot machine manufacturer, and parent company of Jennings & Co.
- Hershey Electric Railway, runs from Havana to Matanzas in Northern Cuba.
- Hershey Trust Company, Milton Hershey's trust
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company, a subsidiary that runs the parks in Hershey, Pennsylvania