Heavenly (from the word heaven) may refer to:
- Heavenly (British band), a twee pop band from Oxford, England
- Heavenly (French band), a power metal band from Paris, France
- Heavenly (Johnny Mathis album), released in 1959.
- Heavenly (L'Arc-en-Ciel album), the third album by Japanese rock band L'Arc~en~Ciel, released in 1995
- Heavenly (Ladysmith Black Mambazo album), an album by the South African chorus Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Heavenly Planet, a proposed World music festival in Reading, England
- Heavenly Records, a British independent record label
- Thee Heavenly Music Association, an alternative rock band
In other contexts:
- Heavenly Mountain Resort, a ski resort located on the California-Nevada border near Lake Tahoe
- Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence, only child of the late INXS singer Michael Hutchence and the late TV Host Paula Yates. Now known as Tiger Hutchence-Geldof.
- Heavenly Group Ltd, a full service branding agency based in London
- Heavenli Denton, a member of British girl group Honeyz