Fusionex was founded by Ivan Teh, a Malaysian-born entrepreneur and computer science graduate.
The company was listed on London’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in 2012. The same year it was named top Global Business Intelligence partner for Microsoft and became an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner.
In 2017 Fusionex and China’s Alibaba Cloud announced a new Chinese-ASEAN partnership.
Fusionex has offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
In 2016, the company revenue grew by 23% to RM 94.6 million. Its gross profit increased by 26% from RM58.9 million in 2015 to RM74 million in 2016. Group equity stood at RM194.2 million (2015: RM128.7 million).
The company was valued at US$230 million as at 2016.
- Technopreneur of Excellence 2017 Award, PIKOM ICT Awards
- Technology Partner Award, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit 2017
- Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
- Member Excellence Award, PIKOM Industry Leadership Award 2016
- Outstanding ICT Company Award, ASOCIO ICT Leadership Award 2016 & 2015