- Robert Lowery as Jimmy O'Brien
- Marjorie Weaver as Peggy Rooney
- Tim Ryan as O'Hara
- Lorna Gray as Yvonne Brewster
- Dorothy Christy as Madame Celeste
- Dewey Robinson as Grogan
- Sally Yarnell as Marie Lewis
- Jack Norton as Herbert
- Harry Depp as Harvey Van Allen
- Nell Craig as Jessica Van Allen
- Edward Keane as Jacques Duval
- John Valentine as Davis
When a prominent fashion model is murdered, a stockboy accused of the crime must clear his name, working with another model.
The 61 minute film premiered on March 2, 1945.The Motion Picture Guide called it "light but entertaining".