Management and operations
The group publishes newspapers and web sites covering legal affairs in California and Arizona and produces specialized information services. It also serves as a newspaper representative specializing in public notice advertising. Its largest publications are the Los Angeles Daily Journal and the San Francisco Daily Journal.
The Daily Journal has won numerous awards for its journalism, with the Los Angeles Press Club in 2003 noting that the newspaper was "the most award-winning newspaper in Los Angeles with the sole exception of the Los Angeles Times." 
In 2010, Daily Journal staff writer Greg Katz won the Los Angeles Press Club's "Journalist of the Year" award.
In 2016, Daily Journal staff writer L.J. Williamson won the California Attorneys For Criminal Justice "Journalistic Integrity Award." 
Journal Technologies is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. It combined operations of Sustain Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary since 2008; New Dawn Technologies, Inc., acquired in December 2012; and ISD Technologies, Inc., acquired in September 2013.
Journal Technologies supplies case management software systems and related products to courts and other justice agencies, including administrative law organizations, county governments and bar associations. These organizations use the company's products to help manage cases and information electronically, to interface with other justice partners and to extend electronic services to bar members and the public, including a website to pay traffic citations. These products are licensed to more than 500 organizations in 41 states, 3 U.S. territories and 2 other countries.
- Business Journal (Riverside, California)
- Daily Commerce (Los Angeles, California)
- The Daily Recorder (Sacramento, California)
- The Daily Transcript (San Diego, California)
- The Inter-City Express (Oakland, California)
- Los Angeles Daily Journal (Los Angeles, California)
- Orange County Reporter (Orange County, California)
- San Francisco Daily Journal (San Francisco, California)
- San Jose Post-Record (San Jose, California)
- The Record Reporter (Phoenix, Arizona)