Air1 is a contemporary hit radio (CHR) Christian radio network in the United States, playing Contemporary Christian music. It is operated by the non-profit Educational Media Foundation and is syndicated on dozens of stations across 42 states in cities including San Bernardino, San Diego, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Seattle-Tacoma, Portland, Phoenix, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Kansas City, Virginia Beach-Norfolk, Burlington, Jacksonville and portions of Los Angeles.
In 1986, KLRD began broadcasting Christian music from Yucaipa, California, and went by the on-air moniker K-LORD. In 1994, KXRD was started as a sister station to KLRD. In 1995, K-LORD changed their name to "Air 1" and began broadcasting via satellite from St. Helens, Oregon. In 1999, Air 1 joined with EMF Broadcasting (the former name of KLA1 Foundation), and finally in 2002, it moved its headquarters to Rocklin, California. Air 1 makes use of broadcast translators to spread the signal across much of the country. As of November 2011, the network lists 90 full powered radio stations and 125 translators of various power levels reaching 40 states.
The current on-air staff of Air1 includes Eric Calhoun and Heather Shelly in the morning, Mandy Young in the late morning and early afternoon, Zack Prestions in the afternoon Mike Wilson Run's the Saturday and Sunday Afternoon's on the Air 1 Network from 2pm-7pm weekends, Josh Ashton in the evenings, Lauren Lee is on Air 1 comes from Klove to run Nights from 10pm-2am weekdays on air 1 and Cari Kates overnight.
The network's program director is Randy Chase with Cari Kates as the Assistant Program Director.
- Sean Copeland was formerly part of the Sean and Mandy show, which was discontinued on September 29, 2011. Copeland moved to the morning show on Indianapolis adult contemporary station WYXB.
- Coppelia Acevedo formerly occupied the midday time slot, and moved to Houston station KSBJ.
- Brant Hansen filled the afternoon time slot from 2011 to 2014, and resigned to take a job with Cure International and start the Brant Hansen Show, a podcast that is syndicated on many Christian radio stations.
- Eric Allen - In early February 2015, Air1 announced Eric's departure from the morning show, and his co-host Mandy stated he was moving on to "bigger & better things". As of 2015, Eric is working for Cure International as their Radio Marketing Manager.
- Brenda Price- On May 5, 2015 Air1 stated Brenda was no longer a part of Air1's DJ lineup. No reason was given for her sudden departure.
- Rahny Taylor Left in the Afternoons no reason to Sunden Departcher in the mounth of June 6th 2016 thanks Manigement of Air 1
Air1 sends out periodic surveys to listeners to rate songs that play on Air1 on a scale of 1 to 5, and express whether they should be played more often, less often, or at the same frequency.
"Takeover", formerly known as "Mixology",  is an interactive media space that airs from 2:00pm to 6:00 pm Eastern Time in which listeners vote for the next song to be played on the station and recommend new songs to be added to the potential playlist.
Air 1 yearly produces a top countdown from all of the top songs from that year. Past top songs have been:
- "Dead Come To Life" by Jonathan Thulin in 2014
- "Dear X (You Don't Own Me)" by Disciple in 2010
- "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath in 2008
- "East To West" by Casting Crowns in 2007
- "My Savior My God" by Aaron Shust in 2006
- "Take Me" by Hawk Nelson in 2005
- "Blessed Be Your Name" by Tree63 in 2004
- "Run" by Kutless in 2003.
These songs stay in rotation for occasional airplay on Air 1.
Air1 airs a 30-minute broadcast news magazine called "Closer Look" every Sunday evening. The program covers a range of topics, including news and current affairs, human interest stories, and issues facing churches and society at large.